Monday, May 21, 2018

Happy New Year 2016





So I'm doing the One Word Challenge this year again instead of New Year's Resolutions for the fourth time.  I really like it.  It is uplifting and consciousness-raising to have one uplifting and hopeful thing to focus on every day of the new year. 

 The first year I used the word "Believe" to motivate me.  The second year my word was "Remember."  Oh, that was a good one.  For 2015 it was "Seek".  I did a lot of seeking in 2015.  I found some answers I didn't expect to find and am really determined to follow it through.  I'll add the word to my blog side bar and the New Year's thoughts about it via a link to remind myself when I need extra motivation.  It works.  My word for 2016 is "Determination".

To be determined is to never give up.  To keep trying in the face of discouragement, disappointment or disillusionment.  It is to never, never, stop trying to achieve what you have set out to do.  

To be determined is to never give up.  To believe in yourself, your righteous desires and above all your God.  

0 comments: