Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Sizzle


How is your summer sizzling? 

I am heading home in the morning after nine days here in Utah.  I have had a wonderful time and am now ready to get back to work until we return in two weeks for Campus Education Week.

Here is my Summer Sizzle Pinterest Board for you to enjoy.  This is to help us remember about all the fun things summer holds on those crazy hot  sticky days when we long for fall.  Have some fun!  And Susan enjoy your trip!!

http://pinterest.com/onedesigner/summer-sizzle/

1 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

What a COOL picture! It had been raining in Arizona when we went to see the Grand Canyon. Praise the LORD, He brought out the sunshine before we had to leave and I was able to get some pictures, but it has a "foggy" look to the pictures due to all of the rain on the hot canyon! In Louisiana, it was hot too, but I so enjoyed myself! The pictures I have of me show how "wet" from the heat, ha! Thank you for sharing such a sweet picture! Love to you all, Susan