Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Blog 2013



I have finally completed our Electronic Christmas card/blog that for 2013.  Whew!  It is 11 posts long.  Feel free to read all or just some of it.  It includes also five previous years.  I am planning to publish it for our children and grandchildren after Christmas this year.  It is a labor of love for them each year.  It is my hope that one day it will be important to them as part of our family legacy.

It is no doubt volumes of information you have no particular interest in but it is wonderful for me to be able to share news of our 2013 just once and not in a bunch of individual cards.  Pick and chose what you want.  All or none or something in between.  There are a couple of videos, a cute letter to Santa.  A rundown of some fun activities and milestones on each family and a few other more general posts about Christmas.  There is also some fun music at the very end of this year's blog post.

When you arrive on the blog if you are not familiar with how they work, read the side bar for instructions.  Fairly simple and straight forward but just incase, it is there.

Ok then now on to the other billion things (including going to work in an hour) that I need to do in the next few days.  Love to all...B

http://averymerrychristmas.blogspot.com/

I keep this on my side bar on this blog all year.  And for those of you who are extremely familiar with my typing skills I will be reviewing and correcting as needed after many times already...a few more times this week.

1 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

Hi, Bonnie.
It is so wonderful for us to remember our family from past generations. I know some of the ladies in my church have great, great grandchildren (though they are in their 90's!)

I'm so thankful our Almighty GOD became a man in Christ Jesus redeeming His own. The Christmas story is so much more than just a story of a baby. No created being could be perfect enough to redeem mankind, only GOD Almighty could do that in the body of Christ. I'm so thankful I belong to Him. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Susan