Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015


When it is all said and done, this is the true meaning of Christmas.  All the rest is in honor of it and symbolizing the Gift of our Father in Heaven to us, His children.  He gave us a Savior to help us live a better life in harmony with our fellow man by being our example of love and obedience.  He paid the price for our sins, allowing us to change and grow.  Without the burden of our sins, we are able to progress, if we will but repent.  Through God's grace, we are made whole in Jesus Christ.  And the Earth is a better place to be because we are more like Him.  Man is that he might have joy.  The atonement is the only way to experience that fully forever.

You can find my 2015 Christmas Blog here:

http://averymerrychristmastoyou.blogspot.com

There are three posts.  You may choose any or all of the posts to read.  You may select them from the sidebar on the right or just click on Older Posts at the end of the page of the first two.

Merry Christmas!  May the Spirit of Christmas remain in your heart all year.

https://youtu.be/IgqmyimVlfU  A beautiful video of Christmas Music

1 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

I am so thankful for my Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD! I praise Him, He knew me before He created the world! (Ephesians 1:4) I praise Him for saving me from my sins and I shall be with Him forevermore! I praise GOD, Christ is at the right hand of the Father using words of praise and thanksgiving that my lips can now not express!!! To GOD be all the glory, honor, and praise! Love, Susan