Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Snowing!

Greetings from snowy Utah. Actually it just started snowing and so it is not sticking yet. We are heading to the airport and flying to Phoenix and then on to Rhode Island. We will arrive tonight. It is bittersweet, hating to say good bye to the kids here but we are looking forward to our time in the East. Cannot wait to see Laura and the boys. I sure hope you are all well and enjoying the Christmas season, Go over to our Christmas blog at http://averymerrychristmas.blogspot.com if you have a minute.We have had a wonderful time here these past few days.

Love to all of you! Bonnie & Jim

1 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
Glad you have had such a fun time with your family in Utah, and so glad you are onto Laura and the boys, I know this must give them so much to
look forward to............
Give her a hug for me when you get there. I know you are gonna be so happy to be there.
I was reading your feelings about the Christmas cards, and I could have written it myself.......
I adore cards with letters in them,
and really am quite disappointed when it is only signed. We are so much alike in so many ways. Cracks me up!
Well, my dear I must get busy,
pray for me as I have thrown my back out, and it was better and then I made the mistake of exercising on the gazelle. Did not hurt a bit while I was doing it, but afterwards I am paying the price. Stupid me!! lol
So I am moving slowly these days! lol

Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas if I don't get to correspond with you again this lovely Christmas Season,
Love ya bunches, Nellie