Monday, September 9, 2013

The Most Amazing Pinterest Board I've Seen

This is such an amazing Pinterest Board.  I love it.  I didn't want to lose it so I am posting it here to save and to share with you!  Let me know what you think of it, pretty please?  This person worked hard to create this Historic Board.  I'm impressed!  I have had a blog post formulating in my mind about Pinterest for awhile.  This may spur me on to actually writing it.

 http://pinterest.com/teatime11/the-presidents-first-ladies-and-their-china/

I completely enjoyed this I hope you do too!

2 comments:

sistersusiesays said...

Wow! What an historical site! I had to save it to my favorites so I could take longer to read over it and take it all in! Thank you for posting it!
Love to you and yours, Susan

LA Adams said...

This is really awesome! I went to the Smithsonian this year and saw some really amazing historical items, like Old Glory (I had no idea it was so big), we looked at things for hours. Calling it Tea Time is fun. She has so many tidbits in such an interesting way. Keeping the interest alive in history is really an art. Comparing china and watching for it while reading lots of other facts is brillant!