Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Big Old Valentine Wish For You!



To our Friends that are Fabulous and Fun...

And our 6 Children who are Charming and Caring...

To Piper who is Precious and Pretty...

To Spencer who is Super Smart and Sweet...

To Connor who is Clever and Kind...

To Julia Who is a Rare Jewel and Happy...

And Ross who is a Romantic and Really Funny...

And Aynslee who is Adorable and Affectionate...

To Zachy who is Zany and Z-Best...

To Chloe who is Cute and Cherished...

To Owen who is Oh So Wonderful and Oh So Loved...

And to Hazie who is Heaven Sent and a Little Ham!

We are Wishing you a Happy, Healthy Valentine's Day

Of Knowing YOU ARE LOVED!






To our kids, Jen and Lowell,
 Chris and Melissa, and 
Laura and Robert

May your day be filled with Love and Romance!




Enjoy the sweetness.....


And some time for just the two of you...



To Our Lovely Friends...



Without you, life would be very sad.  
Thank you for all your love and support and
 the best of yourselves which we always are privileged 
to see and enjoy!

Have a wonderful loved-filled day!



if you enjoy Pinterest...check out my Valentine's pins  at the link above

7 comments:

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nellie's Cozy Place said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
laura.elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LA Adams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caroline Craven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...

I have redone this and revised this post so I deleted all the old comments. Hope you enjoy it. Bonnie

sistersusiesays said...

Thank you for such a beautiful Valentine's Day post!

I'm glad I could only see all of the delicious treats! Or I would have been into all of them, ha!

Tha candles are so pretty!

Nellie surprised me with a visit, chocolates, and a most dear Valentine's Day card I will always keep close to my heart!

I'm so glad I can Love my GOD, family amd friends every day,
Love, Susan