Friday, December 21, 2007

God Bless our Military Families!


No matter what your political views are about the war something like this video has to touch your heart. I am grateful for the men in my life that have served our country including my father in WW2 along with Uncle Tom, and now our son, Robert. Of course not only these men are serving but also their families. My mother, a young bride was married only three months when my father left for the war. Their first anniversary together was their 6th. Robert and Laura have made huge personal sacrifices while serving our country. I will always remember that freedom always has a price and is never free. Many, including our kids, will be away from family this Christmas and we want them to know how much we love and support them and miss them. A simple thank you is not enough. Your service and sacrifice for us all is so appreciated...we honor you!


http://youtube.com/watch?v=y5leMiif4pM


This is cute in spite of the prayer posture and Santa???

1 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

That little boy at the end is too much!
I burst into tears over that one! Thanks Robert! We love you!