Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall Fest Over Here!

Although I am not a big fan of Halloween, especially the gruesome, spooky aspects of Halloween, I do love autumn with a passion! Since I have only had Jim take the box marked autumn out of the attic so far, I am punting with a re-posting from last year. When you live in a house for over 30 years it is easy to get into the habit of putting everything in the same place every year. I don't like to do that, so I try to look at everything with a fresh eye and new ideas each year. By posting this it will motivate me to change it up and show you this year's version of Fall at our house! That is the plan anyway! We'll see what I come up with this week!





My tiny acorns from Zachery & Aynslee!
My favorite and only new thing this year for the season!










4 comments:

CA Poppy said...

Fabulous Bonnie!Are those real mini pumkins?

BECKY said...

Love it all, Bon!! I'm not a Halloween fan either, but delight in fall! I think that cute little happy guy in the first photo is my fave!! I do sort of have the start of a pumpkin collection, though I am extremely picky about what I add to it! It's not out yet, but when it is I'll post it!

Have a joyful week, friend!!
HUGS,
Becky

Marie Rayner said...

Bonnie, I love all your autumn/halloween decorations! You have some lovely ones. We can't get any of that kind of stuff over here. Halloween is not such a big holiday, although some kids do go out now. I miss it!

Sara said...

I think the best Halloween I ever had was the one I spent at your house! I too do not care for Halloween as a holiday but I love the fall decorations! I was thinking the other day about the chili in a pumpkin we ate...how do you prep the pumpkins for it?