Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Daffodil Principle

Yesterday was not the best day of my life. I came to some realizations yesterday that made me want to quit doing something I love and enjoy very much that I assumed was a good thing for others as well. I don't know about you but I am a big baby when my feelings get hurt and I usually just want to walk away from realities. I was ready to let it go but then I received an e-mail version of this today from an angel unaware. It made me realize that the most important thing is for me to do the right and good thing and not worry about the rest of it. So I am! I was thankful for this answer to my prayers last night.



I hope it may mean something to you as well!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

My darling! I can't bear the thought that your feelings have been hurt! Marshall and I just listened to the video and we were really quiet for a while. I hope you are available...I'm headed for the grocery store and I will call you in route.

BIG BIG BIG BIG GIANT MEGA TEXAS SIZED HUGS!!
Deanna

Laura said...

I am sorry you had a rough day. I am glad you are not quitting what you love---you can't please everyone, don't let them get to you!!!

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Please take it as challenge and please don't give up.. May you have a nice and enjoyable weekend..

You're really beautiful Bonnie. I am looking at you yourger years photo with Jim. You look like a movie star..!

Jen Stewart said...

Hope you are feeling better today mom!

I finally got Piper set up on here account to look at the Gramma blog but it won't let her leave comments. It comes up with that little window but says that it's a error. I can't leave any on Laura Mattsons either!