Friday, March 13, 2009

Movie Night at our House~Ghost Town


Happy Friday Night everyone! I cannot believe it is the weekend again. Where did this week go? Tonight we are watching Ghost Town on Jen and Lowell's recommendation and Jim is making his famous popcorn. This is our favorite way to spend Friday night. Tomorrow we have seven louver doors to paint, a bridal show to go to..that would be me, and hopefully something fun at the end of the day.


So there you have a little peek into the sheer excitement over here...So, anyhow, I will just say have a great Friday night and weekend. What are you doing to relax after your busy week?

2 comments:

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Dear Bonnie,

God, you are such a lucky couple... Glad that you're enjoying your weekend..

Hmmn I need to fix myself a popcorn too, I'm watching Weeds, the series..

cera,
Loida

Laura said...

We did a little BBQ last night. So great and makes Spring and SUmmer seem closer.