Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Should I Read Next?


Do you love reading? I sure do but I notice I really go in spurts with reading. Sometimes I take long breaks from always having a book going and other times I have several going at once. One of the things that gets me in on an off time for reading is not knowing what to read next. I know there are groups like the ones on Shelfari but I don't spend the time to really get into finding out what others like there, especially if I don't know the person that is recommending it. I would much rather have a referral from a friend. However, I did run into this amazing sight on the Internet that I wanted to share with you. It is called, What Should I Read Next?"

All you do is go there, enter in the name of a book you really enjoyed and up pops a list of books recommendations. It is very simple as in you do not have to register and all that stuff. Anyway, check it out sometime, it is awesome!

flickr photos

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Thanks Beverly,
I'll have to check it out!

By the way....15 lbs gone as of today! How about that? LOL!

Love you,
Deanna :D

mandy* said...

I am in love with that website!! I used to go on Amazon and try to do the same thing. I was not always successful.

Have you read The Glass Castle? It is so good. I just started The Namesake - I like it so far. (You've probably already read both - they aren't new.)

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Thanks for the advise. I'll follow that..