Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Lights Like No Other...

Yesterday I posted a few photos of Temple Square in Salt Lake City. It was so beautiful that night, here are a few more.

There are several shots of the Temple that I
just thought were so pretty so have
included some here.

The image of the Temple in the reflecting pond.
The bubble lights in the pond are solar,
They slowly blinked and were so pretty.




The Assembly Hall


The red trees around The Assembly Hall!
This night was very festive and fun and
full of others looking at the sights.
Our family enjoyed it a lot.
Judging by this display,
colored lights are now totally "in!"

3 comments:

Laura said...

What breathtaking pictures. I didn't go when my family all went the other day, it was great to live through your pics. Hope you had a great holiday!

Marie Rayner said...

How very beautiful Bonnie. One day . . . one day . . . It's my dream you know! Happy New year!

Julie Harward said...

I so love Temple square and it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen during Christmas time. I keep missing your posts, for some reason they appear on my blog list later than the ones around it and then you don't have a followers thing on your sidebar so I can't follow which makes me see it as you post it. Blogging is strange sometimes! I do enjoy your posts though! Have a great New Year! :D