Thursday, November 17, 2011

One Minute Fudge!

It is that time of year when you want to do
a little something for your special ones.
This is delicious and very user
friendly and a time saver!
What's not to love unless .......
You are a Weight Watcher like me?
Even then...
Fudge for your friends and family

That is sooooo easy.

In a 2 quart microwave proof bowl add:

1 can 14oz. can of sweet be condensed milk
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate 12 oz. chips
Heat on high for 1 minute until melted.
Stir in 1 Teaspoon vanilla
Optional additions:
1 /2 cups chopped nuts
1 cup mini marshmallows.

Spread into 8x8 inch buttered pan.
You can put parchment paper in
the pan but it is not required.

Cool in pan in freezer for 15 minutes
or in refrigerator for 30 Minutes.
Cut and serve.

4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Thank you sweet lady...I love quick and easy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :D

sistersusiesays said...

You are keeping me busy! I dare not step on the scales, lol!

Another recipe added to my "Bonnie's Cookbook."

Love and Hugs,
Susan

mandy* said...

This is my kind of baking! Quick and yummy.

Marie Rayner said...

One minute anything is a bonus in my books! Looks delicious. Hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am sure that you will. xxoo