Saturday, June 13, 2009

41 Years Ago

This photo was taken in front of my parents' house right around the time of our engagement. I know some of you have seen it but for my new readers I thought it would be fun to put it in again.

So we are celebrating #41 this week. We have some fun and different things planned. I'll take lots of photos! You all have a great weekend. See you back here in a few days if we actually manage to stay unplugged. Otherwise you will see me sooner!

Just because I love this song and this guy.......

6 comments:

BECKY said...

Happy Happy Anniversary Bonnie!! What an adorable photo of you and hubby!! I will pray that you have a wonderful time whatever you do!

41 years? What a fantastic accomplishment!! We are at 30 this year!! But I have known hubby since 6th grade! Too much fun!!

Love and hugs,
Becky

Marie Rayner said...

Happy Anniversary Bonnie! What a cute couple you make! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Shaun at Oak Den said...

Ahhhh...what a sweet photo!! Congratulations on 41 years, that is wonderful! You both seem like you are so happy and contented with your life together. Keep up the good work, as they say, and keep shining your good example. My husband and I celebrate our 25 this month. Hard to believe so many years have flown by. Have a great weekend!

CA Poppy said...

Happy Anniversary besutiful Bonnie!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
Happy Happy 41st Anniversary to you and your Hubby. You should be so proud of yourselves(in a good way) for what a lovely marriage and family you have created. I know it is because of the Lord, but you guys had to be obedient to do what He says!! Congratulations and may you have 41 more wonderful years together.
Blessings, Nellie
P.S. Cute pic, thanks for sharing

Deanna said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your sweetie!


Okay, now I'm too choked up after listening to that lovely song....