Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Award


Well, I have never gotten a blog award before but my new friend, Deanna, from Texas sent me one this weekend because she likes reading my blog. Thank you, Deanna! What an honor.

I love Deanna's blog and so does Jim. More than once we have sat around and listened to the old radio shows she has put on her blog. And she has a really fun blog about Christmas too. I think Deanna is an expert at creating the nostalgic feeling of the good old days when we were all much younger. Deanna received this award from her sister, Laurie and has asked me to link to some friends that I feel deserve this award as well. OK, here we go!

The Marie Antoinette Award
For a Great Blog Goes to the Following Great Bloggers:

~You may notice some nepotism~
My two daughters, Jen and Laura!
I soak up every morsel they throw my way on their blogs)
and then there's blatant
Politics, my sweet friends, Vanessa, Deanna and Michelle!
Inspite of all that ~All of them are super great bloggers
And worthy of this coveted award! Congratulations!




Michelle's Blog

Deanna has asked that the recipients please do the following:

1) Please put the award on your blog.

2) Link it to the person from whom you received the award.

3) Nominate at least 7 blogs or more.

4) Put the links of nominated blogs on your own blog.

5) Leave a message on their blogs to let them know.


3 comments:

D and C said...

You are so awesome Bonnie! I love that you read my blog, it makes me feel so special. I love reading yours too! I am a bit of a stalker I must say! LOL!
I will definitely do this as soon as I can sit at the computer long enough. THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means a lot to me!!!
LOVE YOU!

Deanna said...

You are such a sweetie! You deserve that award. Come on over later to Timeless Things and pick up your other award!

I am so glad that you and your husband enjoy the radio shows. We listen to them while we are getting ready for bed. Such enjoyable and sweet comedy they are.

Lot's of hugs,
Deanna :)

laura.elizabeth said...

Wow, I feel so honored. I am glad you like my blog mom becasue there are days like today when I wonder why I even bother putting anything on it anyway. I am just such a borning person and I have such a borning life. Sometimes I wonder if my blog even really respersents who I hope I am becoming. Anyway, I am glad to know you enjoy my blog- that makes me happy.