Friday, November 21, 2008

Husband Tagged ~ by Mandy

1968 Antique Version

What's your husband’s name? James Philip
How long have you guys been married? 40 years, 5 months, 6 days but who's counting?
How long did you date? 4 years

How old is he?
The Big 60 plus 1 year more o
n 11-26
Who eats more sweets? It use to be me but I have reformed! He is Mr. Discipline.

Who is the better singer? Me and that should scare you as I am pretty bad.

Who does the laundry? Mostly me but he will help if I ask him to and often on his own as well.

Who pays the bills? Me and online banking.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If you are facing the bed, then Jim.
Who mows the lawn?
Neither of us - our acre has
no grass!
Who cooks dinner?
Usually me but Jim is a great cook and enjoys it so he does sometimes.
Who drives? Around town: If we are together he drives most of the time.

Who is the first to say they are wrong?
Me
Who kissed who first? Definitely Jim and he was shaking like a leaf!

Who asked who out first? He did, girls did n
ot ask guys out in prehistoric times.
Who wears the pants? I wear pants but The Big Italian is in charge
!!
!Contemporary Version
What I've Learned in 40 Years
link


Tagging: Faye, Deanna N, Missy or anyone else who wants to do it.

Just so you know, I have not always had my hair the exact same way. I have had it down to my waist, straight, curly, shorter, longer, permed, my natural color (redish, blondish maybe even grayish..I don't want to know) and highlighted. It seems that I just like the current easy cut and color best. I am hoping it is not that reverting back to the high school thing?? Yikes! I have been thinking of posting my graduation photo...for old times sake~what do you think?

4 comments:

Sally said...

You guys are so cute! Love the pictures!

Laura said...

What cute pictures, and I love how you said that you wear the pants, but the big Italian is in charge. That's great. It's so interesting to hear about each others relationships! Fun, fun, fun.

mandy* said...

Are you guys in front of your Mom's old house in the top picture? I'm loving the clothes!!!

Bonnie said...

Yes Mandy, that is Gramma Jo's house. I think I made that lovely green flowered number.