Sunday, June 6, 2010

Andrea Bocelli and The Mormon Tabernacle Choir



The Lord's Prayer



video
Click on the arrow > in lower left corner to start. Be patient, may take a moment to start!

5 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Bonnie, so very beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing! xxoo

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Miss Bon Bon,
Wow, that was incredibly beautiful.
what a voice that man has, but the whole choir is just amazing.
thanks for sharing that......
I felt like I could have just been raptured out of here any minute!! lol
Hope you had a great weekend.
Blessings Galore sweetie,
Love ya, Nellie

sistersusiesays said...

Awesome beauty in musical form! I can't even begin what the choirs of Angels around the Holy Throne of God must sound like. Thank you for sharing this, Bonnie.
Blessings to you and yours,
Susie

Anonymous said...

I just love him with the MTC...a great combination I say! Come say hi :D

Shelli Snyder said...

This song is like my dream come true. I imagine Heavenly Father's voice like Bocelli's voice ... though Eldon thinks that's insulting to the Lord. :) Also, you're free to come into Shelli's Room whenever you want. And actually your comments helped me. I love you!