Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meds, Movies and Me


God is so good to me. He could have given me this beastly toothache last weekend but He allowed me to get through all the retirement hoopla first! I worked in dentistry for over 25 years and I have never had a bad toothache. I am blessed. Jim is out at the Ranch with our van and trailer (holy cow) picking up more of his stuff. Heaven help me.

Actually He has......with a bottle of vicodan (unopened at this point) a new bottle of Advil already cracked open and in use, two new movies and nothing pressing except the nerves in tooth number 12. I will be visiting the endodontist on Monday at 8:30 am.

Can't wait...seriously! None too soon since we pick up Christopher on Tuesday night and head for Half Dome the next morning. I was hoping for a rest..and here it is. Not what I had in mind exactly but it works for me.

Happy weekend to all of you! Checkout my earlier post from today...beautiful, beautiful smile makers even with a toothache from...you know where.

Checking out now to the recliner, Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, Masterpiece Theater edition on the big screen and most assuredly a nap ~ while waiting anxiously for the Ranch treasures to arrive. Mamma Mia! Heeellllpppp!

But wait...maybe I'll work on a project,
I've been mulling over first ??

(I promise it is not sewing)

0 comments: