Sunday, June 6, 2010

She's On Her Way~To Her Second Choice!

Chloe graduating from Pre-School!

I know I have had an inordinate amount of grandkid stuff on here lately with all the birthdays, etc. But I thought this was so cute I had to share. Chloe says the cutest things and always with complete seriousness.

Jen's good friend, Kim, wrote this on Facebook the other day about her son, Alex (7) and Chloe (5):

"I overheard Alex and Chloe's conversation today
and it went something like this:

Alex: Chloe what do you want to be when you grow up?
Chloe: A CAT!!!!! (she answered without skipping a beat)
Alex: You can not be a cat when you grow up.
Chloe: (puzzled look on her face) OK, then I will just be a big kid....."

7 comments:

Miss Tilney said...

I see no reason why a young person of Miss Chloe's obvious looks and flair should not grow up to be a Cat. It will take hard work and perseverance in many things, contrary to popular belief there is more than brains and beauty involved in being a Cat, but still I think Miss Chloe is up to it. I am a little worried though about her blue eyes, I do hope she does not turn out to be related to Mr Bingley.

BECKY said...

How adorable is that, Bon?? You post all the grand kids stuff you want, gal!! They are precious, indeed! When I grow up I want to be a bird!! LOL!!

Have a joyful week!!
Love you,
Beck

Caroline Craven said...

What a darling picture of Chloe, that smile and those blue eyes are so stunning. She is a beauty.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bon,
I think that is about the most adorable pic I have ever seen.
She is just the sweetest lil thing.
And a cat, how funny is that, she would probably make a darn good one too!! lol
or a big Kid, I am sure her Mom is hoping for, not a big kid!! lol

Like Art Linkletter always said,
Kids say the darndest things, and they truly do.
Thanks for the smile, she truly is adorable.
By proud grammy!!
Love ya, Nellie

sistersusiesays said...

Congratulations, Chloe!! What a beautiful picture too. "Time waits for no man" so get all of the pictures you can for great memories!
Blessings to you and yours,
Susie

Jen Stewart said...

Wow! What a cute bunch of kids!

If you want to see the rest of the day of painting see Cara's site thedidenizen.com

rwmjs said...

Bonnie--what a darling picture of Chloe--so glad you e-mailed it; we are up in WA at Marsden/Leelee's oldest (Emily) graduation from High School today. Prayers for the girls tomorro! MJ