Thursday, April 9, 2009

How Many States Have You Visited?


Put an X by the states you have visited. The average is 8; how do you match up?

My score is 36
* Alabama
* Alaska
* Arizona X
* Arkansas
* California X
* Colorado X
* Connecticut
* Delaware X
* Florida
* Georgia
* Hawaii
* Idaho X
* Illinois X
* Indiana X
* Iowa X
* Kansas X
* Kentucky
* Louisiana X
* Maine
* Maryland X
* Massachusetts
* Michigan X
* Minnesota X
* Mississippi X
* Missouri X
* Montana X
* Nebraska X
* Nevada X
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey X
* New Mexico X
* New York X
* North Carolina
* North Dakota X
* Ohio X
* Oklahoma X
* Oregon X
* Pennsylvania X
* Rhode Island
* South Carolina
* South Dakota X
* Tennessee X
* Texas X
* Utah X
* Vermont X
* Virginia X
* Washington X
* West Virginia
* Wisconsin X
* Wyoming X
* Washington D.C

P.S. Both Marie and I agree that Vermont was the most beautiful of the states visited by either of us. Any other contenders? I have to say that Mississippi was also very beautiful prior to Katrina.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I can tell you where I haven't been...Hawaii, Delaware, Rhode Island, Maine and Vermont. Someday..(sigh)..LOL!

Bunny hugs,
Deanna :D

Marie Rayner said...

I've been to quite a few, mostly the ones that border Canada and of course the North Eastern States, but then recently I got to visit Utah, Idaho, Georgia and Kentucky! I have to say that Vermont is my favourite place on earth.

Bonnie said...

Marie, I have to agree with you on Vermont. We were only there for part of one day but it was positively enchanting. Loved it! It looks like you have been to several I haven't gotten to yet. Georgia, and Kentucky and the eastern seaboard. Hopefully we can all get to them all at some point! Deanna..Hawaii for our birthday?

Neabear said...

I am at 32. A few were just driving through visits. And one was because we changed planes there. But I have had my feet in 32 states. I did not go east of Kansas until I was 20 years old. That was my first time to go all the way to the east coast.

CA Poppy said...

Between us both, we have been to 49 out of 51, including DC. For variety of landscape you can't beat Texas. It is all there from dessert to mountain, to wood land to praire, to coastal to rolling hills covered in wild flowers.

Barbara said...

Hi, Bonnie - Not counting the states we "trained" through on our way to California, I've been in 18. Fun to figure that out. This makes me want to plan some trips to see more of my own country!