Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Napping


Jim and I pretty tired as we have been working non-stop on the kitchen. Well, I should really say he has been working non-stop. I do stop and rest occasionally but not enough to catch up on anyone's blog right now. I am thinking of you all and wish I could be leisurely flipping through my blog roll. Maybe soon though.

Right now I am just dead dog tired and needing a nap. Yesterday Jen sent this beautiful little photo of Hazie and I would love to be cuddled up right next to her for a nap! This is still Baby Halo to me...this little granddaughter gives off a lot of light! Doesn't she look so peaceful and beautiful?

2 comments:

Connie said...

What an absolute angel....

Marie Rayner said...

Oh my goodness Bonnie, you just melted my heart. What a little sweetheart!