Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Campers

Take One Beautiful Spring Morning
Add New Vinyl Windows Everywhere
Have a Lot of Sunshine and Shady Spots
Around Your White, Freshly Painted House~
Then Listen to the Sounds of
Neighborhood Kids Happily Playing

A Few Doors Away
And Chirping Little Birdies
And Squirrels Scampering High in the Tree Tops
And Bubbling Water Rippling
Down the Waterfall Into the Pond.
Add One Husband Not Rushing Off to Anything
Well... Not Until 12:30 PM Anyway...
Take One Wife Who Loves to Hear the Sound of the Drill
As He Hangs the Remainder of the Black Shutters,
And a Bottle of Glass Plus and Some Clean Rags
So She Can Make the Windows Sparkle!
And Voila!

And You'll Find Yourself
Some Very Happy Campers!


I am adding this post to WooHoo Wednesday! Check it out and join in here!

6 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Sounds wonderful...I am dieing to get at my big window but I am still pooped and there are will be more windy/rainy spring storms to dirty them right back up again. But soon..I love to see my windows gleaming from out on the road! So happy for you and your new ones! :D

BECKY said...

Oh Bon...just sounds wonderful!! And your home looks great! I am getting into sprucing up and really enjoying it! Plus getting some stuff together for my current endeavor so I can finally let everyone know what I'm up to!!

Glad as is well with you!
Thank you so very much for the blessing of your friendship and for all of your love, and prayers!
You are a gift from God to me...know that, Bon!

Hope you have a wonderful week! I'll be blogging more now that everything is a little more under control!

Love you LOTS,
Beck

Marie Rayner said...

There is nothing like clean windows and a puttering hubbie to put a smile on the face! You sure put a smile on mine! NOthing new there. I smile everytime I visit you! Love and hugs coming your way from across the sea! xxoo

Kat said...

Love the way you wrote this, I feel more relaxed just reading it. The house looks great, ready for summer! Kathy

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I can feel the spring in the air! I adore this time of year! What a lovely post...soooo enjoyed my visit!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Your post is awesome, trailing the work and the neighborhood. Life, simply life, makes for the best Woo Hoo! moments.

Your home is so pretty and I love the black shutters against the white paint. Thanks for linking to Woo Hoo! Wednesday and joining the fun. I hope you grabbed a glass of wine and snack while you browsed:)