Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am IN LOVE with This!

I'm Sorry...This is Flat Out Gorgeous! Woohoo!

I participated in this new meme (prounounced meam) Wednesday and discovered this wonderfully talented lady that made this and explained how she did it here. I love the metallic look, the gems, the rustic embellishments, the glitz...in short everything about it! I love that it is not practical...it is simply beautiful! This is bedazzling at it's finest! It is like a Victorian Gazing Ball and I have no idea where I would put it. It is one of those things that would travel throughout the house until it found it's perfect resting place. Do you ever do that? I do all the time and I know Ann (the creator of the Magic Ball) did the same.

So I am on it, thus begins my new sparkly button collection! Stop over and meet Ann. And check out the meme called WooHoo Wednesday! I can see it is going to be a FUN way to celebrate your gratitude!

3 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

Love the ball. I checked out Woohoo Wednesday, but need serious help. I'd like to connect to that and possibly exploit it as a networking/marketing tool. Is that going too far??? I'll be in touch next week. Maybe I'll give you a call and you can help me do this. Thanks Bon.

Julie Harward said...

Yes, I saw this too that day, I told her that I thought it was so classy and looked expensive! Good luck making yours :D

Bonnie said...

Caroline, I'd be happy to help you learn how to do this.

Julie, it will take me ages to collect the buttons, but I'll show it to you if I ever get it made.