Saturday, October 17, 2009

Backyard Play

I was able to spend a wonderful afternoon and evening with Missy and Chris and the kids on Thursday. Missy prepared a delicious meal and we just relaxed and got caught up on everything.

They have done some more outstanding improvements to their home. It is just beautiful. I was so happy to get over to see them after the flu bug died down over there.

Connor played a 12 page concerto he has memorized on the piano and I really want to get part of it on video when I go back to share with y0u. He is really gifted on the piano and has only been playing about a year. I was pretty much bowled over by his performance!

May be my favorite photo of Chris and Aynslee ever!

Just had to put this in again!

Connor and Anys on the new swing Dad made for them.

Their yard so lush and green and fun!

Chris and Zachy

Part of their view to the east from the backyard

Owen always on the run!

He just doesn't stand still long enough for me to get a photo! Missy and Connor were also quite camera shy but I am going back to get more photos before I leave.

0 comments: