Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Crazy Time


It seems we are so busy right now...that I think I am going to slow down my blogging pace a little for awhile. Jim is home today and the painters are starting and my quiet little hideaway is abuzz. We are trying to think about the family reunion for Jim's family, Thanksgiving away, getting Christmas ordered up on the internet for shipping to Utah and Italy, starting our bathroom remodel. We are also working on the details of our Italy trip and all that involves so I can't seem to concentrate on any one thing for more than 10 seconds right now. So don't forget about me...I'll be back...maybe even tomorrow. I'll miss you!

Love, B

4 comments:

Connie said...

I'll miss you the most. :)

Shaun at Oak Den said...

I'll miss you. Don't be gone too long!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Bon Bon,
My you do have a full plate. Slow down, make a list, and work on one thing at a time. Think you might ought to consider putting off the bathroom redo till January when you come back from your trip??? I still have to do my dressing room area, but I am just gonna settle for finishing the other area and getting it all decorated so I want be stressed out
for all the lovely celebrations coming up between now and January.
I really hate being stressed out, and I think you and I are alike in
many ways so just some food for thought.
Will miss you sweet Bonnie Girl.
Have a good time and will pray you can accomplish all you need to get done.
Love and Blessings, Nellie

Neabear said...

I felt an earthquake right as I was typing the comment before yours on Becky's at Holiday in the Sun. Discovered that as I went back to let her know what the strength was. It was so strange to be sitting here typing away and then my chair jiggles and the lamp sways. It was center about 5 miles west of us and was a 2.9. It hit at 7:01. The earthquake site says, SW of Glen Ellen and West of Boyes Hot Springs. We live in Fetter's Hot Springs. In other words the Springs area is what they call this part of Sonoma.

Good luck with all your projects and things you have to work out and plan.