Thursday, May 20, 2010

Celebrating Melissa!

Here's Little Treat For You!

A few years ago you were doing this on
Your Special Day in Paris!



We know not every year can be Paris,
Moon Light and Roses but...

Seriously, This?

I am so sorry you have to go to the dentist
on your Birthday

which I might add shows a great
deal of maturity and being responsible!
Ummmm...
I am not there yet...but you probably already knew that!

I called to wish you a Happy Birthday this morning and Chris shared the plans for the day. I am glad he is home with you at least. I sure hope you have a fun day in spite of that little detour. I guess with two more birthdays in the house in the next few days you'll have plenty of celebrating! Do enjoy spending your Birthday Bucks! We love you, Missy! We'll call you later when we are on the way to Jim's Award Reception tonight. XOXO

Special Delivery From Aunt Jen
here is Missy today with Julia and Anyslee!

3 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

The dentist is always a bummer, but on your birthday? That's like rubbing salt in the wound isn't it!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bon Bon,
Hope your day went well, we had a great time, eating and talking!!
what else is there to do, huh??? lol
Happy Birthday to Missy and girl,
you are amazing. There is NO Way this girl would be going to the dentist on her birthday, so my
hat is off to you!! You are mature,
way more than me or your Mother-in-law. lol
Hope you had a great day with Chris and the family.
You have a lovely family by the way. such cuties.
Blessings, Nellie

Marie Rayner said...

Happy Birthday to Missy! I trust she has had a wonderful day despite having to go to the Dentist! xxoo