Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lazy Day

Our Jennifer at 18 months old 1974

And Here's Her Baby Hazel with the
matching red polka dot shoes
30 something years later!

Today I have been feeling rather ill so I have just been sleeping and sorting through a ton of photos for a tribute that will be done for Jim at his retirement party by a co-worker. I ran across two I just had to share. Some moldy oldies but left a little heart print for me when I saw them again. That means for 2 minutes today I forgot I was sick! Tomorrow should be lots better..right?

Laura with Baby Spencie in 2000 in NY.
He is also about 18 months~an age I adore!




Lovin' me some cuteness today!

Bonnie :-)

4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Very sweet! And the post below about what they say...cute too! :D

sistersusiesays said...

Take care to get better!

Sometimes I think I just have to slow down from doing so much. I have found myself waking up in the morning so tired, I feel sick. Usually when I eat and get myself moving, I feel better.

I'm praying for your recovery.
Susie

Marie Rayner said...

Bonnie, saying a little prayer that you will be feeling a hundred percent better soon!! ((((hugs))))

It's no fun to be sick. Loved the old photos. That Hazel is such a sweetie pie!

Anonymous said...

I love baby pictures and these are gorgeous. Also agree that the toddler phase is the best :)