Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just Wondering About This One...

Do you have one of these on your blog?

Here is a bigger view of it. I have had this my blog on since November 2009.

Really?

I enjoy looking at these cluster maps but seriously....are there really people from all these countries and remote places reading this blog? I would seriously love it if the people from these places would say hi just once so I could become a believer. I just find it totally fascinating that they do...or do they?? It is all very mysterious and thought provoking. What is your take on the counters, maps, etc?

6 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

I know what you are saying Bonnie! I get, according to my hits counter, in excess of 1000 hits a day, but I am lucky if I get 10 comments some days. I find it quite interesting. Are they all just shy? I dunno!xxoo

sistersusiesays said...

How do you get to the site to find out?
Susie

Bonnie said...

Ahhh... pretty much as I suspected, Marie!

Unknown said...

The big blob 2/3 of the way up the UK is me :)

Bonnie said...

Woohoo, Margaret!!

laura.elizabeth said...

Robert had a thought- perhaps the dots represent the way the information travels across the world not necessarily individual personal hits. Just a thought. Actually we both found the map thing a bit disturbing... we are not sure we want all those people knowing so much about you. Does it ever make you nervous?