Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged



One word answers. This is going around apparently as I have received it via e-mail and have seen it on Jen and Traci's blogs.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Your significant other? Working

3. Your color hair? Questionable

4. Your mother? Missed

5. Your father? Mysterious

6. Your favorite thing? Movies

7. Your dream last night? Forgotten

8. Your favorite drink? Water

9. Your dream/goal? Balance

10. What room you are in? Family

11. Your fear? Dependency

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Partier

15. Muffins? Poppyseed

16. Wish list item? Clients

17. Where you grew up? Sacramento

18. Last thing you did? Prayed

19. What are you wearing? Jammies

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? Gone

22. Friends? Inspirational

23. Your life? Mine

24. Your mood? Questionable

25. Missing someone? YES!

26. Your car? Dirty

27. Something you're not wearing? Watch

29. Your favorite store? Clueless

30. Your favorite color? Changes

33. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

34. Last time you cried? Yesterday

35. Who will resend this? Clueless

Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Church, Trader's, Utah, Keyboard

B) Four people who email me regularly: Lyle, Barb, Lee, Cathy Lee

C) My favorite places to eat: Home, Barb's, Scott's, PE

D)Four places I'd like to go right now: Italy, Scotland, Vermont, Wales

E) Four TV Shows I like, Gilmores, none, none, none


2 comments:

laura.elizabeth said...

I LOVE this. How fun!

Deanna said...

I loved your answers. You have some beautiful pictures. I caught a glimpse of my favorite Candy Corn..yum yum yum!!!

Deanna :)