Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blog Award To Pass Along


I received this award from my blogging friend, Deanna, in Texas. She is the authoress of Timeless Treasures and a dear lady. This is what she included with this award from the person who sent it to her:

"Here's the story behind this award:The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in the PROXIMITY in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that even more friendships are propagated."

Now I am to send it on to some other blogs I feel fit this description.


Now you ladies enjoy your award and pass it on! Thank you, Deanna, for thinking of me.

3 comments:

V and Co. said...

thank you for thinking of me!

mandy* said...

Congratulations! That is so fun!!

Deanna said...

It's my pleasure!

Love you to pieces,
Deanna :)