Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Feet Day Spa (Rerun!)

Saturday, January 19, 2008


Julia Mae's "Happy Feet " Day Spa

Meet Julia, aka Beautiful Chocolate Eyes. This is my nickname for her along with Jewels for all the obvious reasons. She has gorgeous dark chocolate eyes and she is a Jewel! Julia noticed I had done some blog spots on her sisters Piper and Hazel and cousins Connor and Spencer and she felt it was her turn.There are many things to share about our sweet seven-year-old granddaughter but she has made a special request for me to publicize her new business.

Julia is a person who loves all thing feminine. She is also a rising entrepreneur. Her new business started to take root when she was four or five and all of us would be together. She would champion "Girl Power" which is apparent in their home..lucky Lowell, with so many girls around him always! One of the activities to celebrate "Girl Power" she loves to have is spa night. No boys allowed! Spa night has become a regular nightly event whenever Aunt Laura, Gramma, Mom and Piper and now Chloe and Hazel are together. This is what we do. Everyone gets in their jammies, we go down to the basement guest suite and everyone piles on the bed. Then Julia gets out the towels, lotion, etc, and proceeds to give everyone a great foot massage. Can I just say it is to die for? At the end someone always gives her one too. She, along with the rest of us, really loves this.

Julia would do this every night of her life if she could get everyone else to participate!

Since not every night works for everyone else she has decided to open up her own business.
"Julia Mae's "Happy Feet" Day Spa"

I was able to get an interview with this lovely proprietor of the Happy Feet Salon this morning and these are the things she asks me to share. Her spa is open by appointment only and she is willing to take day or evening appointments. So just call her at any time at home and she can arrange to have you in for your massage. She says she offers, massage of your feet, lotion, perfume, and will even do new polish for you. BYOB. She should charge $2.00 per foot and she wanted me to tell you that she is the only one that actually does the foot rubs..she will not be passing that off to an assistant or anything. All you Provoites should take her up on it. She does a great job! You will feel, relaxed, entertained, and your feet will be very happy! If you ask her I am sure she will play Jake Simpson's version (hers and my personal favorite) of "Isn't She Lovely" and/or "You Make Me Feel Like Dancin'" by Leo Sayer on her MP3 Player during your special day spa treatment.

Not that I am biased or anything but this is one darling granddaughter! I am doing these reruns as I have been trying to get my healthy life blog up and running and getting a healthier life going for myself as well! I could sit and write all day long but I have to get a few other things done too!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

TAG YOUR IT! Come over to my blog for instructions....have fun!

Deanna :)

Deanna said...

This is the most darling post I've ever read.....truly!

Still laughing,
Deanna :)