Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Salon

flickr

If you have ever had your nails done in a salon more than likely that you will find this pretty darn funny. I just felt like we needed a laugh today and this one did it for me. If you have any that are pretty funny let me know. I think laughing is the best therapy for anything that ails you and it is hard to make myself laugh while I am over here putting my Christmas Decor to sleep for the year lounging around. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

6 comments:

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

That is so funny! It must be the same all over the country. Why do I care what a girl who I can't understand thinks about my nails??

Deanna said...

That is so true...my nail girl is named Tammy. Before her it was Tammy and before Tammy it was Tammi in Lubbock.

Still laughing,
Deanna :P

Bonnie said...

That is so funny, Deanna! My daughter, Jen has a Tammy do her nails and one day I was in there with her watching the baby and Tammy's daughter was there, just a school girl. I was talking to her and asked her her name...guess what? Tammy!

Too funny! I do hate it when they speak Vietnamese while you are in there. I think it is rude!

the Token Asian said...

Wow- I think I've had that exact experience. How'd she know? Funny!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I haven't watched it yet, but just finished reading your post about balance. You know that is so much about who I am. Thrilled you just found my blog....loooking forward to browsing your archives as well. :)

mandy* said...

Oh! I forgot about this comedian!!! She is so funny!