Thursday, May 21, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Lovin' the Sweet Peas

Rumor has it that there are some very happy ladies in the neighborhood. Can you believe how happy my dear, sweet friends are? If you have entered the wonderfully enchanting land of grand-motherhood~then you can. If Maureen had a blog I could send you her happy face along with her newest little grandson, Jonah as well. And Michelle will be having a new little grandson on Sunday it seems. And Barbara will have her first little granddaughter soon as well! Wow~the hill are alive with the sound of music...or something like that. It could not happen to a nicer bunch of grannies! You go, girls!


Connie and Chiara!

Faye and Madden


Lanette with JD and Holly

My little Hazie when she was about 5 months old~
in the bat of an eyelash she is 19 months old.

Savor every minute you can hold them in your arms.

As the Grandmammy of the Grannies, I have to say you are all way too hot to be grandmothers but, your kids can do it to you anyway! Congratulations! Love to all and eternal joy forever more! Sweet, huh?

Speaking of Sweet Peas~
look what Jen is growing in her garden!

4 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

What beautiful little babies! I especially love the little "Sweet Pea" at the end! What a smile!

Connie said...

What a precious blog, Bon! And you are so right--there is just nothing better than this GRANDMA business!!! Thanks for featuring me and my other Grandma-girls in your sweet blog. It takes one to know one, doesn't it? :)

I love you!!!

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

We are so lucky (blessed)!! It's so fun to share grandmahood with all my dear friends. I guess there's really no way to adequately explain how wonderful it is! It's something you just have to experience for yourself. Thanks for leading the way with the example of grandmothering at it's best!

Faye said...

Amen to all of the above. I look forward to sharing ideas on how to be the BEST grandma ever. What a great opportunity and blessing. It really is fabulous!