Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hazie's Got Wheels!

Well, not her permanent wheels but she is learning that mobility can be fun. Her physical therapist is encouraging a lot of army crawling. You will never guess what motivates her, not mama or dad, not the big sisters, not a treat, but jewelry! Yup, she does belong to me, don't you think? This girl loves bracelets and anything sparkly. I better pack multiple bags and get over there where my jewels can be of some use to her! You go, Girl...loving you ~little Miss Hazie!

6 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Bonnie, What a sweet photo!! I love to make jewelry, but am not really into wearing very much! I know, weird, huh??

I will be giving away a piece soon!! I just love having little giveaways!!

Have a lovely afternoon and evening!!

Hugs,
Becky

Laura said...

What a cutie!!! She is adorable. I will be looking for some sparkly bracelets!!!

Deanna said...

She can have all my sparkly bracelets! Looks as if she's racing off to the nearest jewelry store...lol!

All right Bon, I had a big shock at the new banner but it's so lovely that I forgive you...hee hee hee! One thing though, if you take your snow off I'm going to freak out big time!

Someone pass me the smelling salts!
Deanna :D

mandy* said...

A girl after my own heart!

Bonnie said...

Deanna,

I decided to keep the snow just so I don't have to remember how I did it once winter rolls around again. When we are perishing in the heat...it shall cool us off!

The new banner is our street, we live just to the left of the arching trees.

Thanks everyone for comments on my precious little Hazie!

Marie Rayner said...

Bonnie, little Hazie is adorable. Just looking at the joy on that sweet little face makes me smile! XXOO