Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Forever Friends


I am will be the one in the green dress, and you?

I know we are all much more glamorous than this but I thought this picture was so cute. I love you all and embrace Womanhood and Girl Power with all my heart! And for you male readers...I am sharing the love with you today too! Thank you for stopping by to see what is up over here. I always appreciate your visits! Stay healthy everyone...in about 40 years we are gonna look like these old babes! But not yet though...not yet by a long shot!

The way we are really under our much more modest clothing!

2 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

I'm probably the one in purple!

Shaun at Oak Den said...

And I think I'm the one in red! In both pictures! Even though I'm getting to look more and more like the first picture, in my head I still feel like the second picture (under my modest clothes!). Funny how that works.