Friday, May 1, 2009

Creativity~Divinely Inspired

My friend, Marie, has this on her blog and I really love it. I wanted to share it with all of you too!



I bet this will resonate with all of you. I am amazed daily by the incredible talents of all of you, my dear friends and family. You are all fulfilling your divine destiny to bring something new, and beautiful and totally YOU to the universe. I love that, don't you? When I go long periods without creating something I feel unfulfilled. Even not blogging for a few days makes me feel less than whole. I need to write, create, design something~it is just a part of me that I cannot deny. When I didn't have the time and energy to devote to creativity I was not as happy as I am now. I love this time in my life~it is wonderful. Even if you don't feel creative~you are. Think back...what did you create today? Maybe you painted a lovely picture like Marie does almost every day or you created a wonderful, warm moment for another human being. But I am sure you did create something uniquely YOU today.

Flowers grown and photographed by my friend, Laura.

1 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Beautiful post Bonnie. Creation is so much a part of my being that I just know I would miss it were I to have to stop for some reason. I'm so glad that you liked the video! I watch it every day! I love Presdient Uchtdorf! He's a very wise and compassionate man, but then again, all the leaders in our church are. Their very beings resonate with compassion and love.