Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedded Bliss

Remember This?


Check out picnik.com to do this with your photos

The Cutest Thing I Have Ever Seen!
The wedding party
Zach and Chloe~the lovely couple...
Piper, Aynslee, and Julia~Bridemaids
Connor, the Priest (?) performed the ceremony!

All the Utah grandkids were playing together at Jen's today. The big kids decided to have a wedding for Zach and Chloe. Jen sent these over~can't wait to see the whole album of photos! Jen's personal favorite is the sock for Zach's tie but I think the off the shoulder bridal gown worn by Chloe is pretty cute too~not to mention the nosegay bouquet of wildflowers to complete the ensemble. And like a good little LDS girl she is being modest too!

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

How totally adorable Bonnie! I love it!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my goodness, such sweetness could almost be eaten up with a spoon!

Laura said...

Bonnie, I LOVE this. Cutest thing ever. I would love to see more "wedding" photos!!!! Maybe this deserves a slideshow! I mean, they are even "keepin' it in the family". So cute.