Saturday, February 21, 2009

50 Questions About Me..(Now There's Exciting!)


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name Jo is after my Sweet Mom. Her name was Josephine and she went by Jo. Thus the Bonnie Jo...Now our little granddaughter is Hazel Jo as well. It has become a bit of a family thing.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple of weeks ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not anymore I am a typist now! (Although not a good one!)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hot Pastrami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Given birth to 3, they married 3 more, they created 10 more. So yes!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hopefully, yes. I try to be a good friend.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who me? Are you kidding...all the time!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, not for any reason!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? My latest is steel cut oatmeal with frozen blueberries and brown sugar. Mix it together and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes...to die for!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peppermint at Christmas Time, Jamocha Almond Fudge the other 11 months.


13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile.

14. WHAT IS YOUR BEST MEMORY? I could probably do 10 but not just one!

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Read the answer to the previous question.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My parents, our children and grandchildren.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Of course!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark wash jeans and brown Cabella slides, mules or whatever they call them??

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lionel Richie singing an oldie I don't even know the name of it.

20. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? The versateller spittin' out 20's? No really I don't know..probably our kids laughing together and having fun.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'm still on my pumpkin kick.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, fireplace, cut grass, linen spray, perfume.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jennifer

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes very much, my daughter Jen!

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Olympics...all but the boxing and weight lifting and wrestling. Ugh! I don't mind a good game of basketball but I have to be in the stands...not on TV.

26. HAIR COLOR? Hope to never know for sure.

27. EYE COLOR? Blue/green

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I like looking studious! Actually, I cannot stand the thought of something in my eyes.

29. FAVORITE FOOD? My mom's potato salad.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy...never scary!

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Benjamin Button and loved it!

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Can I say AUTUMN? I like mild weather so you don't have to think about being really hot or really cold.

Ahhhh, no!

34. HUGS OR KISSES? YES!!

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Well, I just don't know!

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama (got it at a gift exchange) and Remember Me the newish Sophie Kinsella book. How is that for diversity?

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? No mouse pad

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Last night I was at the movies but Thursday I watched Grey's Anatomy ..Netflixing and blazing a hot trail between them and us. We are on season 2 and hooked. Big time. Scary. Where has Patrick Dempsey been all of my life?

40. LIST SOME ITEM'S FROM YOUR BUCKET LIST: Serve a full time mission, get a new house, publish a book I have yet to write, paint a picture or two, enjoy the fruit of our labors with my hubby, see all our grandchildren grow up and get married and have children of their own.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither, sorry.

42. WHAT'S THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am working on it.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sacramento, CA

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Yours

46. HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN A BONE? Nope!

47. RED OR PINK? Red

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At a dance.

49. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Home, Europe, Utah or anywhere the kids are, Muir Woods, San Francisco.


50. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? There are so few flowers that I do not love. Can't pick just one. Well, maybe pansies!

2 comments:

mandy* said...

I love #33! You made up your own answer to a multiple choice question. I 100% agree with you. Autumn is my favorite.

Neabear said...

I enjoyed reading this. It was fun!