Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blogs That Just Can't Be Missed!

I am continually amazed by the wonderful blogs out there. Honestly, you can learn so much and I have one favorite that I must tell you about. This blog is written by a mother of young children. Her name is Jen, she's all about the balancing act and she can be found here.


I love the post she did today about cooking with her kids. It has such great insights and these are some very lucky kids! She talks about setting high expectations and the things she wants her children to learn before they leave the nest. When our kids were little there was a book entitled 401 Things To Teach Your Kids. That book was amazing and had annual goals to reach the ultimate target of raising a responsible, knowledgeable, self-sufficient, contributing adult. Jen's post reminded me of that book and how much wisdom it contained.

She talks about good economy, balancing every day life and many of her experiences. Always a place I love to stop by even though I am past the child rearing stage in my life. She is a great thrift shopper also~something I'll never get past!

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Bonnie, have you looked into her Homemade Gourmet thing?