Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heart Warmer #4 Reading

Part of our library and office

I do not know what I would do if I was unable to read. Can you even imagine what life would be like? I realized that I spend a great deal of my discretionary time reading books, magazines and periodicals, blogs and other interesting, fun and educational things on the Internet. Being able to read opens the world to all of us in ways that are completely amazing. It makes me so happy and thankful for my eyes and the great blessing they are in not only seeing the great beauty all around me, but being able to learn through them every single day of my life.

I love our red chair and enjoy reading here in Jim's office
while he is working or otherwise enjoying his computer!

"Anyone who says they only have one life to live
must not know how to read a book."
Anonymous

5 comments:

Laura said...

I just love the inviting look of books on a shelf. They really warm up a room. So beautiful. I have been avoiding putting up the bookshelves in my house, and have all my books stored. Time to change that.

V and Co. said...

love the red chair but mainly love that you have a room that you can devote solely to books and such! oh how i can dream to some day have one as well!

Shelli Snyder said...

In my dream world I will have a library with a large and spacious reading chair. My mom would argue that I DO have such a room and it's called my bedroom back home. :) But really, if you're going to have a weakness let it be books for goodness' sake!

Deanna said...

Oh how I dream of having my own library! I'm tired of stuffing my books into my closet shelves!

Can you send me the red chair? LOL!

Deanna :D

mandy* said...

I love your library/office!! It is one of my favorite places in your house.