Friday, February 13, 2009

Heart Warmer #14 My Valentine

Love of my Life!

What can I say that hasn't been said about my husband of 40 1/2 years and best friend for 45 years? I guess maybe "Thank You!" would be good. Thank you, James, for putting up with me and growing up with me!


It has been a great life and I wouldn't trade most of it for anything. A few things, yes...but that's because I want earth life to be heaven. We are not ready for that yet, right?

Almost Heaven~ 24/7
Is Good, in fact, Excellent
Love you Forever, Babe,
With all my Heart and Soul.

Happy Valentine's Day!


The song below kind of sums it up. I thought the video was so cute. Being 16 with you was forever ago and really just yesterday too! Looking forward to our 45th Romantic Valentine's Day date tomorrow night!

4 comments:

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Deareast Bonnie,
Such a sweetest way to express your love. 40 1/2 years.. you're such an inspiration..! The best couple ever.. Thanks for sharing this to us Bonnie.. Happy Valentines..
Care, Loida, Bayani and kids

Laura said...

A dreamy marriage. How romantic. You two are so cute together!

laura.elizabeth said...

Love that song. It totally reminds me of my youth. I love that you are Dad are still together after 45 years! What a wonderful and rare thing. I love you both!! Happy Valentine's Day

Barbara said...

So sweet, Bon! Kenny made me cry...