Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blogging With Ease

Are you all using Google Reader? It makes your blogging experience so much easier. With it you can subscribe to favorite sites and then you just check there for anything new you haven't read yet. It makes keeping track of the current postings of your favorite bloggers so easy. Just double click on the blog title to go to the actual blog and leave a comment. I love it because you never miss anything that way! reader.google.com

Blogroll is also great if you want it on your sidebar. In the customize section of your blog you can add it as a gadget. It will list your favorite blogs and the title and how long it has been since your contact has posted it.

Blogging~The Next Best Way
When Face to Face Isn't Possible!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Technology is so much fun, they are always developing something new---wonder how long before they find a better version of the blog....not that I am not enjoying what we have now.

Bonnie said...

I know Laura...you are the one that turned me on to the reader so long ago. Are you twittering yet? I am trying to figure out Mr. Linky today. Hmmm...it is so hard when you don't have the gene for it!

laura.elizabeth said...

Thanks for the tips. I am still not as blogwise as I need to be. There is so much I want to do on my blog that I just haven't had time to figure out!