Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

I saw this thing about exercising in an e-mail and thought it was good
Unfortuately I could identify.
.......

"I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape,
so I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising.
I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors.
I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired
for an ho
ur. But, by the time I got my leotards on,
the class was over!"


Getting back in the saddle again! The never-ending, never-ending quest for the new me!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, I am not doing too well in the diet/exercise arena.

Unknown said...

Way to go, Aunt Bonnie. I know it is hard, but I also know you can do it!!!

Jen Stewart said...

We're glad you're back mama, the blogosphere isn't quite the same without you,