Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to Me!

My friend, Deanna, has the same birthday as me as I have mentioned. Anyway, I am not having a party this year as her husband threw one for us and I want you all to check it out. This party last night was so over the top and was so much fun that Jim and I are just going out to a quiet dinner at Scott's tonight. Please check this out...it was so amazingly fun! If you read the post you will see what I was up to~literally! Some people are just too clever...Deanna, thanks again for inviting us!

Pretty Wacky Woman
Does Weight Watchers!

Yes, I have lost a hundred pounds and love my new dress.

{{Do not let T Lowder or J Hunt see this girls~}}
Can't imagine what they would RECOMMEND!
JK!

And I have always wanted to a be a redhead
I just love birthdays they are so rejuvenating!
I am feeling and looking better than ever.....right?
No one will ever guess I am 62! And Edward...woohoo, is all I can say!
"It doesn't get any better than this!" cooed Edward!

Ed note: If you didn't look at her post this will make no sense whatsoever...just sayin'...

10 comments:

Tara said...

Bonnie, you look Red Hot in that fabulous dress! What time did you finally come down from the chandelier?! Deanna sure throws a fabulous party and the party favors were sure amazing, we'll be talking about it for years to come!

It was nice to meet you and have a wonderful 4th of July Weekend!

Sares @ Loveleigh Treasures

Deanna said...

I am laughing so hard and I guess I'm still feeling giddy from last night...especially seeing you on the chandelier!! Wooo Wooo, Girlfriend looking hot!! And Jim...well I am having major heart palpitations....!!!! The two of you look absolutely stunning!!! Thank you so much for coming to our Movie Star Party...this will be a yearly event for sure!!

Hope your day is full of happiness and joy and that you are surrounded by the love of your family and friends!!

Your friend,
Deanna :D

Farren and Byisteal said...

We know Miss Dee would never call you Pretty Wacky Woman! You and your sweetheart look charming and ready to party!

Farren and Byisteal

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend. Let's do lunch next week when I breath again! Hope your day was wonderful - you deserve all the best!

Faye said...

Your secret is safe with me - hope your birthday was fabulous! You have inspired me to try so many new things lately - (container system for my fridge, steel cut oats, cuffs for wrapping paper, Winco, etc..) Hope you plan on sticking around for a long time so I can continue to tap into your wealth of knowledge and talent - I think you are one amazing woman!

Neabear said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie!! I hope you are having a great day today!! I have a niece who is 10 years old today!

Sara said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mrs. Bonnie! I hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

Bonnie said...

Thank you to all of you very sweet friends for making my birthday so wonderful. You make growing old gracefully a lot easier!

Connie said...

I got the giggles just thinking about you up on the chandelier...THAT was funny!!! Don't forget about your twin brother over here at my house! July 2nd sure is a day when a lot of extraordinary people came to this earth. Love, love, love you my friend!!!!!!!

mandy* said...

Happy belated birthday, Aunt Bon! I hope you had a fantastic day and that you were spoiled beyond belief! Was your dinner at Scotts great? I LOVE that place. We're sending our love to you.