Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lanette...To Know Her Is To Love Her!

This morning I was reading through my favorite blogs and I ran across this sweet post by Linda Ann. She has written a post about Lanette as the Young Women's Camp director this year. Some people just seem to have it all. Lanette carries the Light of Christ with her everywhere she goes, she has an amazing talent to teach by example, as well as her words and she never stops giving. If you want to see a tiny bit of what she is constantly giving...click here.

Thank you, Linda Ann, for sharing this for those if us who did not go to girls' camp this year. We are blessed to call you both our friends! I absolutely love the lullaby you have included for us all to enjoy! Lucky young women...lucky us!

2 comments:

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

I am so blessed to have dear friends who are so kind and loving. You make me a better person sweet Bon.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
What a nice post about such a lovely woman. Good for someone to sing her praise cause it is well deserved. Can't wait to meet her in heaven!!
Hope you are having a great day hon,
Love ya, Nellie