Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Prayers For Hazie Please!

Hazel Jo
Our littlest munchkin is in the hospital getting antibiotic therapy for a blood infection. Please pray for her that the infection will be under control soon and the Abs won't fry her little tiny veins. Please pray that she will not be afraid and unhappy as doctors have become very unpleasant to her with all the poking and sticking that goes on in the hospital. Please pray that her Mommy and Daddy and sisters can hold up well under all the worry and pressure.

For Hazie and Jennifer!

This morning I posted a link to Linda Ann's post about Lanette. I hope neither one of them will sue me for snagging the lullaby that Lanette sang at camp. I wanted little Hazie to be able to hear it in the hospital over the laptop. She loves music and I am sure she is very well-acquainted with her angel friends. Maybe it will bring her comfort, anyway that is my prayer. Thanks everyone...we will keep you posted!


7 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

What a sweet little baby - of course, we will keep her and her family in our prayers. We hope for the best possible outcome. I listened to Lanette's lullabye, it was fun to hear her voice again, and yes, she is one of those earth angels.

Neabear said...

Praying for all of you to keep the strength to get through this time. Hope she gets better soon.

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

My prayers are with Hazel - one little girl should not have to through so much - I'll also be praying for her mom and grandma. Wish I were there to sing the lullaby in person. I'm honored that it might help. It's true - angels watch over us.

mandy* said...

Thank you for posting that song! I went to Linda Ann's post...I wish I could still go to camp! I bet Lanette is one of the best camp directors ever. We'll pray for baby Hazie. (She's not really a baby any more, but when I show Cohen her picture I always say, "There's baby Hazie." Cohen replies, "Es baby baby.")

Sally said...

We're praying for Hazel and her family!

Shaun at Oak Den said...

Prayers and blessings to you all. xo

Marie Rayner said...

Oh Bonnie, I am saying prayers for little Hazel absolutly and will send her name in to the London Temple as well. XXOO