Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Magnificient Weekend Snow!

The surprise dusting of the valley was gorgeous over the weekend. We wondered if we could get down the driveway for our dinner out without a full out shoveling ...we did. Lowell shoveled off the steps and with the car parked down on the cul-de-sac it worked out well.

Our date was really fun we ate, relaxed, laughed and shared a time of uninterrupted, full-blown sentences, it was great! I can so remember that when our kids were little. Just the simple process of finishing a complete thought was such a blessing. It was as refreshing as the new fallen snow.

Macaroni Grill
5th wheel, me!

Hillside

The Temple

Beautiful street corner

Christmas in March!

Chris and Owie going into church

I spent Sunday with Chris and Missy at church and then for lunch and dinner. It was a fun, relaxing day. Church was exceptional. I laughed my head off watching the kids (all six of them) getting aerobic with their Wii. I have to admit that the hilarious part was watching Chris and Missy jumping rope and running in place in front of their big screen! Very fun and funny! The beautiful snow was practically gone by day's end. :-(

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Bonnie,
Miss you!! What a nice pic of all your kids, at least the Utah based kids! lol
Glad yall had such a nice evening out and that you got to go to church with Chris and his family and spend the day with them.
Glad you are having such a fun time, but I am sure you are missing Jim,
just like Julia's pic depicts. That was so cute!!
Have a great day,
Love ya, Nellie

LA Adams said...

I love Utah snow! I just don't miss it. Great pictures of your kids! Ahh a nice Sunday without running around - perfect.