Friday, March 19, 2010

Visiting Val


Val is a friend of mine that I have known for about 20 years. She is getting quite elderly now and I love to visit her whenever I come here. We stopped by yesterday afternoon and she just loved seeing Chloe and Hazie and Jen. She is a brillint writer, songwriter and poet and has always encouraged me to write, write, write. So I do. Sadly she does not go on her computer anymore so she doesn't really know how much she has inspired me to write. She is one of the most genteel women I have ever known and I love her like a mom.

2 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

So many posts to catch up on, so much goodness. You are clearly enjoying and taking in every moment of joy to be found in your visit with your family. Oh, how I wish I could visit mine. Thanks so much for all that you share with us Bonnie. I loved each and every scrap!!! xxoo

rwmjs said...

Dear Bonnie--So neat you could be up with the family for a few days, including Piper's Birthday. Thank You, as always, for the description of events and the wonderful pictures MJ