Monday, August 25, 2008

Blissfully Exciting

Don't Anyone Burst These Bubbles!
We Are The Dancing Queens!
Mamma Mia!

I have some exciting news! The site Blissfully Domestic was looking for some contributors to write some articles in their fields of expertise, so I submitted some things I have done. And they selected me to be one of their writers! I really love the posts on this site and I am so excited about this.

I will be writing about decorating, home staging, marketing for real estate sales, etc. This is the perfect blend of what I love doing...design work, writing, photography and media communications. Wow, who knew something could be so totally suited to my needs and such a perfect fit? I feel very blessed! I will keep you posted on it all. They are launching a big new site redesign on the Tuesday after Labor Day. I need to have my first entry in by then. In the mean time, check out the link to the site if you haven't already. It's a fun one!

Eeeeek! I am so nervous and excited!
They sent me the lovely official badges you see on the sidebar.

12 comments:

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

Woo Hoo - now the world will know our wonderful friend! I'm so happy for you - it's amazing how life just opens up opportunities. I'll look forward to your articles.

CA Poppy said...

Congratulations beautiful Bonnie! You are my celebrity friend, know that I'll be cheering you on. Love Michelle

Laura said...

That is the greatest news ever!!! Now your fabulous ideas will have a greater audience. Can it get better than that? Blogging and home decorating all in one. Congratulations!

Julie said...

That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!

Monica said...

Congratulation Bonnie!! You have so much to share, and now a wonderful avenue to share it.

Jen Stewart said...

MOM!!! I'm thrilled for you! I love Blissfully Domestic! Prepare for some serious blog hits!

Check out my new blog header...I made it last night.

mandy* said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I can't wait!!!

mandy* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
girlsmama said...

Congrats Bonnie! You are a perfect match for this site! I loved it. I can't wait to see your posts.

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim said...

I am very proud you. You have taken writing and design to a new level. It is so rewarding when we work in our areas of talent and find that others actually appreciate what we do also. I love you!
Love, J

Barbara said...

Aww,Jim, what a sweet blog post. Bonnie, congrats! What a perfect fit. Love, B